This is the first place that we broadcast our latest and most inspiring career opportunities.
If you're interested in a career with us, but do not see a vacancy suitable to you please register for our job feeds to be the first to know when we post a new job.
We know how important the benefits of a mentally healthy workplace are. Staff wellbeing is a high priority for us.
We're dedicated, friendly and open, working together to improve the lives of people experiencing mental health problems.
We are committed to becoming truly anti-racist in everything we do. Read Our Strategy to find out more.
We offer a wide range of benefits, including:
• Flexible working hours and a commitment to work/life balance
• Enhanced family friendly policies
• 25 days holiday (pro-rata for part-time employees)
• A competitive pension scheme
• Core induction and training so you can get off to a flying start
• Development opportunities so you can continue to learn and grow
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme that gives you support if you’re struggling with personal or work-related problems
• Cycle to Work scheme
• An interest-free season ticket loan
Mind is a workplace that lives its values. I feel open talking about my mental health and sharing when I'm struggling.
- Mind Retail Employee